Join Our Team of Early Childhood Intervention Professionals
Our employees at Creative Therapies of WNY, LLC are treated professionally. They are devoted to children and their professional careers. We strive to provide outstanding services to children and their families. All our employees have lots of experience in their field and working with young children.
Direct Services and Evaluations
- Physical Therapy – NYS License Required
- Speech-Language Therapy – NYS License Required
- Occupational Therapy – COTA or OTR, NYS License Required
- Special Instruction – Must Have Birth to 2nd-Grade Special Education NYS Special Ed Certification or Certified Prior to 2004 in Special Education
- Service Coordination - To qualify for this position you must have one of the following:
- Two years experience in service coordination, voluntary or part time.
- One year service coordination experience and one year of experience with infants and toddlers with developmental delays
- Two year health or human services degree.
- BS in health or human services
Our Employee Benefits
- Medical Insurance (Partial Payment Made by Company for
- Dental Insurance
- Streamlined Paperwork
- Competitive Rates Are Paid per Fee-for-Service
- Personalized Business Cards
- All Applicable Taxes Deducted
- Professional and General Liability
- Policy and Procedure Manual
- Ongoing Support From Appropriate Supervisors
If you want to send an application, please fax us your resume at (716) 689-2916. For additional questions, please call (716) 472-1289 You may also send us a message with any questions or for additional information.
~ Employee File Requirements
~ Employment Application
~ SCR (State Central Register)
~ Health Statement
~ Background Inquiry Release